ISME Group Life Cover – Halligan
ISME Group Life Cover provides peace of mind for your employees should the worst occur. Joining the plan is easy, and all eligible staff can remain covered up to age 66 while employed.
This cover is an optional employee benefit that provides important low-cost life cover to your permanent staff. It is not available to the general public, and is rated specifically for ISME member companies and is administered by Halligan Insurances. The ISME Group Life Plan is designed to pay a lump sum to a member’s next of kin in the event of death in the employer’s service.
This year we are offering three cover options as follows:
|Life Cover||Cost per member p.a||Cost per member per week|
*Due to the claims experience over the last two years, the current review has required a slight premium increase. This current premium is guaranteed until the next review in Oct 2023.
The plan is available to:
- Permanent Directors and employees under age 60, who have more than two years’ service in your company (Staff with less than two years’ service can also join by completing a medical questionnaire)
- Employees can remain covered up to age of 66
- All eligible employees of ISME affiliated companies are guaranteed entry.
Key benefits for your business:
- It’s a tangible employee benefit. The Plan is specifically for ISME member companies; benefiting employees and assisting with staff retention
- You’re being a good employer. It’s responsible to allow your permanent staff to have a financial safety net in place for their dependents, should the worst occur
- It’s universal cover. All eligible members and their children (aged 1 to 21) are covered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, all around the world
- It’s easy to join. All staff under age 60, who have not missed more than 10 consecutive days over the last two years are eligible
- Tax effective. The premium can be paid by the company as an expense, and does not incur BIK for the employee
You can view full details in the explanatory booklet here.
Submissions only 1st– 31st October (after this date, entrants will be subject to a Medical Questionnaire)
Halligan Insurances is a leading provider of risk solutions and insurance services in Ireland. They are a forward-thinking insurance brokerage committed to providing first class professional insurance products and services to members of Trade Unions, Affinity Groups and Staff Organisations. With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, they specialise in tailor-made group schemes at competitive price, committed is to provide their clients with a range of policies that saves them money.
Take a look at the other Affinity offers available to ISME Members: