ADVANTAGE - ISME Affinity Programme
ISME Members can quickly reduce their business costs – and recoup their tax deductible membership fees – by availing of attractive discounts negotiated by ISME on a wide range of services and financial products, essential for small business:
- ISME Fuel Card
- ISME LED Lighting Scheme
- ISME Vehicle Leasing Scheme
- ISME IT & Cloud Scheme
- ISME Bank Check
- ISME Foreign Currency Scheme
- ISME Gift Vouchers
- ISME Health Insurance
- ISME Home Insurance
- ISME Hospital Cash Income Plan
- ISME Insurance Policy
- ISME Life Cover
- ISME Voice & Broadband Scheme
- ISME Procurement
- ISME Skillnet
ISME Fuel Card
ISME and DCI are delighted to announce that we have come together to offer a Fuel Card to ISME members. With unlimited access to DCI’s account management tool Velocity, you can become an expert in efficiency too, with detailed reporting and analysis of your fuel spend. DCI’s extensive network provides access to 1,000 stations across Ireland, plus over 150 stations in Northern Ireland. DCI has the largest network available, meaning minimum route deviation to find a fuel station and maximum fuel efficiency.
ISME & DCI, are offering generous benefits & discounts to members:
- Diesel - 2c off per litre - guaranteed 2c per litre off pump price*
- Petrol - 1c off per litre - guaranteed 1c per litre off pump price*
- Weekly invoicing and access to their Velocity management system.
- A dedicated Account Manager.
*Where a forecourt rate is not supplied to us we will offer you the above discount off the national average rate
**Price is only available to customers that have applied through ISME and is extended to new accounts only
***Subject to building an established customer base drawing sufficient fuel volumes
ISME LED Lighting Scheme
Fornax Led Lighting has partnered with ISME to offer an exclusive 10% discount for members off their mainstream pricing for LED Lighting.
By switching to LED Lighting for your business premises, you will:
- Reduce your electricity lighting costs by an average of 75%, giving you substantial savings on your running costs.
- Reduce your carbon emissions by 75% helping to improve our environment.
- Receive an Energy Cash Back Rebate, (depending on usage), can be up to max 25% of the cost once works are completed. Their clients generally see a Return on Investment of as little as 12 Months. All LED works above a Minimum spend of €3,000 qualifies under the Accelerated Capital Allowance Scheme, allowing you to recoup through taxation the full amount in year one.
- Avail of finance through mainstream banks, repayments are structured on your savings.....read more...
ISME Vehicle Leasing Scheme
ISME Members can now avail of a complete Transport Solution from LeasePlan, Irelands largest leasing company. LeasePlan are proud to be Ireland’s number one provider of vehicles to the SME sector. Their range of tailored, competitive products along with their own banking licence, means they are in a unique position to offer ISME members a hassle-free motoring experience.
LeasePlan are delighted to offer ISME members access to their monthly special deals and up to 20% discount on their standard leasing rates.
They will simplify your motoring requirements by offering the following services in one fixed low cost monthly rental:
- Any new vehicle of your choice
- Competitive funding from their own bank over 2,3,4 or 5 years
- Fully comprehensive maintenance package including servicing, tyres, road tax and replacement vehicles
- Access to full suite of ancillary products ....read more...
ISME IT & Cloud Scheme
ISME IT & Cloud Scheme in association with CloudStrong, are offering generous benefits to members for Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure IT and Cloud services. This ISME deal includes the following benefits and discounts:
- 12.5% Discount for all Office 365 Business Premium Monthly Plan
- 7.5% Discount for all Office 365 Business Essentials Monthly Plan
- 10% Discount for all Office 365 Enterprise E5 Yearly Plan
- 12.5% Off A Series Azure Virtual Machines
- 5% off D Series Azure Virtual Machines
- Access to leading IT & Cloud experts
- Free IT Consultation for all ISME Members Only .....read more...
ISME Bank Check
Provides a totally independent financial checking service that will quickly tell you if there are problems with your bank accounts and set about recovering any monies owed to you, (with interest of course!). Through the scheme you can also negotiate more competitive rates with your own bank or alternative finance houses. Bankcheck offer ISME members a 25% reduction on fees. Your initial meeting is free of charge, so peace of mind costs nothing more than a little of your time....read more...
ISME Foreign Currency Scheme
ISME is partnering with TransferMate Global Payments to offer a complete range of international payment solutions to all members. TransferMate is one of the world’s largest and well established currency settlement networks providing a 24 hour ‘plug and play’ API technology platform to send or receive cross border money transfers cheaper & faster than the traditional banks. TransferMate are delighted to offer ISME members NO TRANSFER FEES FOR FIRST 3 MONTHS on standard payments over €1,000. ....read more......
ISME Gift Vouchers
Rewarding and incentivising your staff is the key to maintaining a happy and productive workforce. One4all Rewards, the company behind the market-leading One4all Gift Card, work with over 6,000 Irish businesses in this area. ISME members benefit from no administration fees and free delivery, plus free card customisation to make your reward truly unique....read more...
ISME Health Insurance
The Irish Health Insurance market has become increasingly complex with many providers including VHI, Aviva, laya and Glo Health offering in excess of 350 products to consumers. With this in mind ISME has decided to exclusively appoint Lyons Financial Services to engage with you at your Renewal time, and review any current arrangement and provide expert solutions ....read more...
This is a cost saving household insurance scheme, especially formulated for ISME members and their staff. In these challenging times it is just as important to make savings in your personal finances as it is in your business costs. Members may access a ‘no obligation’ quotation, to see how competitive the price is, prior to arranging cover....read more...
ISME Hospital Cash Income Plan
The ISME Hospital Cash Income Plan in association with HMCA provides generous benefits to members for as little as 33 cents a day....read more...
ISME Home Insurance Policy
ISME has teamed up with one of the largest global insurance brokers and specialist SME insurance providers, to offer ISME members access to an exclusive Insurance facility. Members may access a ‘no obligation’ quotation, to see how competitive the price is, prior to arranging cover....read more...
ISME Life Cover
Savings of over 50% on life cover for owners and employees. ISME Group Life Cover Plan offers members valuable Life Cover plans at extremely good value. There are three levels of benefit available to you – €100,000 cover, €75,000 cover or €50,000 cover. Premiums are allowable as a business expense for corporation tax purposes. This plan is designed to pay out a Tax Free Lump Sum to employees’ dependents in the event of their death before age 65....read more...
ISME Voice & Broadband Scheme
The ISME Voice & Broadband scheme is in partnership with Magnet Networks Ltd. Magnet, formed in 2004 is one of Ireland’s top three largest telecoms provider, supplying services to over 11,000 businesses nationwide and has recently acquired the Imagine Communications Business retail division.
Magnet is a provider with a focus not only on substantial cost reduction but also strives to improve and grow your business with many innovative products such as – Cloud PBX, Cyber Security, Managed WIFI and Web Hosting.
With Magnet, we now are in a position to implement the most financially beneficial scheme with the highest quality nationwide coverage for ISME Members.
ISME Procurement offers a range of procurement support services to ISME members. SMEs can grow their businesses using public contracts. Keystone Procurement can help them understand when to bid and how to bid. The following services are available:
- Bid and tender support services
- Technical procurement advice
- Consortium Facilitation & Instigation
- Procurement Training
ISME Skillnet - Training Courses
Up to 50% off customised and open training and development programmes nationwide...read more...