Back to Business Ads

Home / Back to Business / Back to Business Ads

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ARCHITECTURE: KCC
KCC operates across four key business units - Doors & Access, Specialist Glazing & Partitions, Architectural Hardware and Maintenance & Inspections. Our purpose is to help make buildings work, and keep working, for all those who use them. As we adapt to new ways of using buildings post Covid-19, we are proud to be able to leverage our experience and expertise to offer advice and assistance to our clients across all sectors on designing and implementing effective and hygienic access and automation strategies for all building types. Visit www.thekccgroup.com for more information on what KCC can do for you.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ART: Whytes

In eight to ten carefully planned sales a year we offer an unrivalled range of Irish art and collectibles. The entries in our sales are mainly from private collectors and estates, and many have not been seen in public for many years.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMERCIAL PROPERTY: Property Locator

Propertylocator.ie is Irelands “One- stop” Digital Showroom for all Commercial Property and associated Businesses.
Easy search functions gives access in a click to all Commercial property countrywide.

Embrace the change and Join a growing list of Agents and International Co’s active on the Propertylocator platform.
Contact us on [email protected] & follow on Linkedin and twitter to connect to Ireland’s Worldwide Digital Showroom.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPLIANCE: Sovy

Our simple and affordable solutions help you get compliant and stay compliant with data privacy regulations. Choose to do it yourself or benefit from our expert guidance if you need additional support.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ENTERTAINMENT & SPORT: Leisure Max

Leisure Max is the No 1 fun filled family entertainment venue in Wexford, the sunny south east of Ireland. We are also the ideal location for your child’s Birthday Party, we take the hassle out of everything including the catering, entertainment and the clean up after. From Ten Pin Bowling to Archery, Zorbing to Zip lines, and everything in between, we have it all, guaranteeing a fab day out for all the family.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ENTERTAINMENT & SPORT: Astro Park

Dublin’s Premier All-Weather Venue For Football,Family & Group Activities. Located in Coolock and Tallaght, Astropark is Dublin’s best all-weather venue for 5-aside football, kids parties and all round great fun. We cater for all ages and specialise in Corporate Activities as well as kids outdoor camps.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FASHION: Dressado

We know how much time it can take to find the perfect shoes to match the dress you just bought – which is why we have created Dressado. Everything you need to style your perfect look, all in one convenient online store.I offer a personalized shopping experience, who cares about you getting the dress, shoes and handbag you need. I will never leave a customer unsatisfied with their purchase. I offer the best support and follow up service out there in the market.10% Off using coupon code: ismedressado

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FINANCE: Big Red Cloud

Big Red Cloud is an online cloud accounting software company that offers a cloud-based accounting software to help businesses run a more profitable business. Based in Dublin, Big Red Cloud offers businesses secure and reliable online accounting software at an incredible price.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FINANCE: Braithwaite

The R&D Tax Credit Programme was introduced in 2004 to encourage Irish-based companies to perform R&D and to promote investment in innovation.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FINANCE: John O’Driscoll Cost Management

There is a 75% chance that you have a major problem with your bank, building society or vulture fund that you know nothing about. Are you one of the lucky 25%? Contact us to find out more.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HEALTH & SAFETY: Lennox

As you prepare to get back to work, you need to have peace of mind that your employees are protected in their workplace. Sourced and vetted by the experienced team at Lennox, their fully customisable Safe at Work employee Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits only contain products that meet strict Irish and European quality standards.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HR: MSS

MSS provide a full range of Human Resource and Recruitment solutions to Irish businesses including HR consulting, Human Resource Management, Employment Legislation advice and representation, Employer Compliance, Recruitment, and HR Administration.MSS is dedicated to providing a reliable, cost-effective and practical HR service to Irish SMEs, start-ups and multi-nationals with an approach that is supportive, sensible and always honest.With our comprehensive knowledge of employment law in Ireland, HR best practice and Recruitment, MSS will develop a clear understanding of our client’s needs and work with our client to achieve the desired results with their best interest in mind.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

IT: Radius Technologies

Radius Technologies is trusted by progressive SMEs to deliver world-class Cloud, IT and Telecoms solutions. We offer both onsite and remote support from our offices in Dublin, Cork, and Waterford (HQ). Our service support systems are accredited by ISO: 9001 and ISO:27001 (information security) certification. We are proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partners, Cisco Premier Partner, HP Preferred Partner, Synology Partner, Eset Security Partner, and a Panasonic Business Solutions supplier.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

IT:Wood Communications

Founded in 1924 Wood Communications is Ireland’s Premier leading distributor of networking products for the Data communications, Data Centre, Telecoms, and Security industry. They are an Irish owned and managed Distribution company and provide networks solutions throughout the island of Ireland and mainland Europe.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

MARKETING: Intonate

B2B or B2C - We build effective roll-out plans delivering sustainable growth through a multi-channel approach. Inbound campaigns, social media, on and off line advertising and events. All designed to reach your target audience.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

MARKETING: Louise McDonnell

10% off annual subscription to Social Media Academy
If you want to fast-track your use of social media as marketing and sales tool and need additional support and accountability my Social Media Academy is just what you need.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

MARKET RESEARCH: Interactions

At Interactions we do market research, behaviour change, social marketing and service auditing (including mystery shopping). We are passionate about how people interact with ideas, products, services and each other. Our insight helps clients across Ireland and Europe better serve their customers and ultimately increase revenue.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

MARKET RESEARCH: Bill Moss

The Bill Moss Partnership is the owner of the largest and most up to date business list in the Republic of Ireland.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PRINTINGCharacter Print Solutions

Character Print Solutions is a young, energetic and dynamic Print Management company. Dedicated to supplying a service that is unrivaled in every way. We focus on detail and put our clients needs first.An ISO approved company uncompromising in relation to quality.Let us build your print requirements with Character.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PRINTINGDoggett Print & Design

Housed in a 15,000sq foot, state-of-the-art operations centre in the heart of Dublin, we work with the biggest brands, the bravest clients and the most skilled staff in Ireland, and have been for the last 40 years.The Doggett Group of companies consists of three specialist subsidiaries uniquely positioned to design, develop and deliver top quality, cost effective results whatever your brand, your business or your budget. So whether you’re looking for the best in print or packaging, design or development, suggestions or solutions, Doggett can do it.
For more information please contact 01 4533151 or visit www.doggettgroup.ie

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

RECRUITMENT: RecruitmentPlus

Since 1999 RecruitmentPlus has been driven by providing the highest quality of customer service to our clients and candidates along with developing a culture of constantly supporting and challenging our own employees. This in turn has allowed RecruitmentPlus to foster a high performing team of experienced Consultants who win awards year on year for their commitment, dedication to their job and a sincere interest in sourcing the right candidate every time.

ISME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ISME Members can send ads to [email protected]

Spec for adverts can be found here.

ISME