Back to Business
ISME LIVE Q&A sessions
ISME and ISME Skillnet are running a number of free, informative sessions to help members navigate these uncertain times.
You can register for upcoming sessions at the button below.
Templates mentioned in the videos can be found below.
- Change in terms and condition template, HERE
- Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme - Tax liability letter, HERE
- NSAI guidance on workplace improvement and protection, HERE
- The National protocols on returning to work, HERE
- HSA guidance on COVID-19 and the workplace HERE
- ISME Employee Declaration template HERE
- ISME COVID-19 Risk Assessment template HERE
- Neil McDonnell, ISME CEO
- Cait Lynch, ISME HR Advisor
- Yvonne Mullooly, Assistant Chief Executive Officer, Chemicals and Prevention Division, Health and Safety Authority.
Other resources include available to all:
- Version 12 of Revenues FAQs on The Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme
- Return to work Q&A: PDF with the Q&As submitted
- General COVID-19 Q&A: PDF with all Q&As submitted
- ISME HR Advisor, Cait Lynch
- ISME CEO, Neil McDonnell