Learning & Development
21st Century Business – Free- Limited Spaces Available!
21st Century Business – Smart Innovation & R&D- Certified at QQI Level 8
The Smart Research as a 21st Century Skill for Business programme is delivered using a form of active learning called inquiry-based learning. Inquiry based learning poses a question or a problem to be solved. In this programme learners will identify a problem or a question to be answered in their company and apply research skills to complete a research project within their own workplace.
- Using research to identify future opportunities .
- Smart methods to gather and analyse data
- Managing your research project
- Evaluating success and future opportunities
- Delivered online via The University of Limerick Learning Platform
This programme is aimed at those working in SMEs and is suitable for those who wish to develop their skills through workplace learning.
Dates and Venues
- February 2020- Online only!
This is a pilot programme and is free for all learners.
- For full course details, please click here.
Members please log in to avail of your discount