- Four local businesses nominated for ISME’s Sean Hannick SME Award
- Prospective awardee must be an innovative business and employer
- Community and Business values at the heart of the company
ISME, the Irish SME Association will be holding its 25th Annual Conference Wednesday November 21st in Citywest Hotel, Dublin. During the conference, the Association will present the annual Sean Hannick SME Award to one of four businesses shortlisted. The award itself focuses on business, innovation, and long-term commitment to the community.
In honour of the late Sean Hannick, former ISME chairman and proud Mayo man, the award in its third year represents all that is good about business. The prospective awardee must be an innovative business and employer, embedded in its own local community (urban or rural). The business must express community as well as business values and must exhibit a demonstrable long-term commitment to its own business hinterland.
There are four companies nominated for the award:
- One4All, Swords, Co.Dublin
- HR Locker, Lahinch Co. Clare
- Atlantic Compliance, Sandyford Dublin 18
- Pinergy, Clonskeagh Dublin 4
Previous winners include TransferMate in 2016 and Wild Orchard in 2017.
Commenting on the Award ISME CEO, Neil McDonnell said:
“Sean Hannick embodied all the great attributes of a leader both in business and the community. This award is in recognition of the outstanding work businesses do at a community level, and represents all that is great about local business.”
The award will be presented a on Wednesday November 21st in Citywest Hotel, Dublin and the award will be presented by Rory Hannick, son of the late Sean Hannick. Tickets to the conference are available here.
For further information, please contact
Wayne Tobin, Press, Policy and Research Officer
T: 01 6622755,
Note to editors:
- ISME should be referred to as the Irish SME Association.
- Please see the full conference programme here.