Improve your use of AIDC (Automatic Identification & Data Capture) to enable you to identify products throughout the supply chain, empower eCommerce processes and speed up your Distribution and Sales processes.
- Learn the rationale behind barcoding and AIDC
- Understand the need for standards in eCommerce
- Understand how barcodes work
- Learn important facts about using barcodes to identify products and locations
- Gain an insight in how barcodes empower eCommerce
- Observe case studies of best practice
This is a highly interactive, participative and interesting course with participants gaining an understanding of the role of barcoding in their operations and eCommerce.
A practical and interactive workshop, the course is designed for data managers, management, buyers and all staff involved in data management, accounts or purchasing within their organisations who are seeking an opportunity to increase their understanding of AIDC as it relates to their organisation.
DATES and VENUES
To be scheduled. 9.30am – 1.00pm. ISME, Dublin
Half day course.
Half day course: €120 ISME Skillnet Members, €180 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, firstname.lastname@example.org
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.