Develop cost effective strategies to generate sales by designing results driven and targeted sales campaigns.
- Design sales strategies to explore new avenues, qualify leads and generate sales.
- Define various customer groups – get to know more about their needs & expectations
- Database marketing – gather customer information & build a customer database (using CRM)
- Source leads – how, where, when and what to look for when sourcing new lead.
- Widen your net– build relations by networking, managing referrals & strategic partnerships
- Power of body language – work the room, build great rapport and make the right impression
- The perfect 15 second elevator pitch to grab customers attention and generate interest
- Listen actively and ask the right questions to identify opportunities and build referrals
- Present your company differently – learn the value of using social media
- Lifetime value of a customer – how much a customer is really worth v’s the cost to recruit one
- Benefits of using direct marketing – target customers, maximise results & build a sales pipeline
- The numbers game – set realistic conversion rates using resources & timescales available
- The do’s and don’ts of “dazzling” sales letters and using email to grab the customer’s attention
- The power of the telephone to win business and communicate effectively with customers
- Top tips for winning telephone scripts – build confidence with customers and generate results
- The importance of following up – maximise opportunities at each step of the sales cycle
- Analyse results, increase sales and build repeat customers
SME owners or senior staff who have the responsibility of generating leads and managing sales.
Account executives, sales consultants, sales reps, account managers and business development personnel.
DATES and VENUES
30th August 2016. 9.30am-5.30pm. ISME, Dublin
18th October 2016. 9.30am-5.30pm. ISME, Dublin
1 day course: €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.