Impress customers, capture their attention & handle telephone sales enquiries with confidence
- Handle all sales enquires with confidence
- Maximise every incoming enquiry and create new sales opportunities
- The importance of a positive attitude to create great first impressions
- Use clever questioning skills to qualify leads and get the customer talking
- Learn to really listen to customers and unravel their needs
- Know when to take control of the call or pass the enquiry to others
- Lead the conversation, ask the right questions and make a connection
- The power of your voice to influence customers – it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it
- Guide the customer through the sales cycle to generate the appointment/ sale
- Match the customer’s needs with your product or service offering
- Deliver the perfect pitch to grab the customers attention
- Talk the customer’s language & present relevant benefits to build interest
- Handle objections, qualify the price and deal with rejection
- Avoid overselling, recognise verbal buying signals and ask for the order
A one day workshop with group discussions, exercises, case studies and feedback based on individual/group needs.
Customer interfacing staff who could generate sales.
DATES and VENUES
21st September. 9.30am – 5.30pm. ISME, Dublin
24th November. 9.30am – 5.30pm. ISME, Dublin
1 day course: €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, firstname.lastname@example.org
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.