This Personal Branding for Owner Manager training course can elevate your profile in the right way so what people see about you is what you WANT them to see.
Gain an understanding of your personal impact, your natural leadership style, and how to bring your personal brand to life
- What is a Brand?
- Why Personal Branding is important – The Key Benefits
- Examples of Exceptional Personal Brands & what we can learn from them
- The Key Steps to Developing ‘Brand You’ (with Workbook)
- Emotional intelligence in Personal Branding
- Understanding yourself and understanding others
- Managing yourself and managing others
- Empathy and rapport – the key skills in interpersonal relationships
- Bringing it all Together – Developing Your Personal Brand Statement
- Bringing Brand You to Life – Key Practical Steps
- Brand You and Linked In
This will be a practical course where participants will learn tools and techniques to create a personal brand.
For every owner manager who wants to improve their company image.
DATES and VENUES
25th May 2016. ISME, Dublin 9.30am-5.30pm
ISME Skillnet Members: €230
Non Members: €315
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.