Be prepared. Have a holistic plan for what you need when you retire.
- Retirement Issues and You
- Issues surrounding the transition to retirement and what to expect
- Social Welfare Entitlements
- Overview of social welfare benefits and calculating entitlements
- Managing Your Finances
- Planning your financial future and managing investments
- Personal Taxation
- Managing your own tax affairs and issues that arise after retirement.
- Healthy Life Style
- Looking after your health, diet and exercise.
- Personal Checklist
- Your will, your home, personal safety and technology in retirement.
- Future Direction
- Focus on planning and making the most of this new period in life.
This will be an interactive workshop with plenty of time for questions and answers.
For every owner manager. It is never too early to plan for your retirement.
DATES and VENUES
Not currently scheduled
1 day course €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.