Comply with Health and Safety regulation and improve the practice of safety management in your company, thereby reducing the number of accidents.
- The need for Safety Management
- Costs of safety
- Safety culture
- Health and Safety Regulation
- Current legislation
- Future legislation
- Duties of employers and employees
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling
- Chemicals and hazardous substances
- Office hazards
- House Keeping
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Health – stress, bullying, harassment, drugs, alcohol
- Dignity to Work Charter
- First Aid
- Health and Safety Documents and Plans
- Safety Management Plans
- Safety Statement
- Fire and Emergency Plans
- Safety Action Plan
There will be formal inputs on legal requirements and how these can be met by participants or members of their staff. All course participants will leave with an action plan detailing what must be done in their company, by whom and by when.
For owners, managers and others responsible for ensuring Health & Safety compliance.
DATES and VENUES
29th September 2016, ISME,Dublin. 9.30am – 5.30pm
1 day course
€230 ISME Skillnet Members
€315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.