ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LAW FOR SMALL BUSINESS
With so many changes in Employment Law it is essential to keep up to date with all aspects of employment in your business.
The ISME Skillnet Employment Law Workshop will show you exactly what you need to do to keep your business in line with the law and out of the Labour Court. It is sharp, practical and to the point and will give you vital tools and templates.
- Overview of Key Employment Law Issues
- Contracts of Employment and Handbooks. Temporary, Fixed Term, Casual and Zero hours
- Data Protection – implications for you and your employees. CCTV, GPS, Social Media and Internet
- Retirement – Changes in law and how to manage the process
- Leave Entitlements. Sick pay leave, long term illness, short and long term absenteesism
- All recent changes in employment legislation and the Work Place Commission.
Practical workshop with the emphasis on “What and How To Do.” Get comprehensive notes and take the opportunity to consult with ISME experts.
Anyone responsible for the employment of others.
DATES and VENUE
9.30am – 1.00pm
ISME Skillnet Members: €100. (€150 for two attendees.)
Non Members: €150 (€250 for two attendees.)
Payment required when booking.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.