Learn how to handle formal investigations into complaints made by an employee.
- An overview of employment Equality and Health & Safety legislation
- The importance of internal company policy regarding Bullying/Dignity at work.
- An understanding of the key principles that drives an investigation process.
- Step by step plan of structuring the investigation.
- Interview techniques.
- Concluding the Investigation and report writing skills.
There will be formal inputs on legal requirements and how these can be met by participants or members of their staff. This will be a highly interactive course with plenty of case examples and time for specific questions and answers.
For owners, managers and others responsible for HR management.
DATES and VENUES
30th November 2015. Cork. 9.30am – 5.30pm (*Note change of original date.)
10th December 2015. Dublin.9.30am-5.30pm
1 day course - €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.