A practical workshop covering the 5 key considerations when creating a digital marketing strategy. Channels covered include:
o Email marketing
o Content marketing
o Social media
o Online advertising
o Tracking and measurement
1. Analysis of current situation: you cannot make decisions without understanding where your current strengths lie and setting your baselines
2. Objectives and targets: it is important to set clear measurable objectives and targets. This will enable you to see what channels are working best based on your objectives.
3. Strategy & tactics: What channels will you use and deciding on the specific tactics for each platform.
4. Planning: Planning how you will implement your strategy, what tools you need, who will manage etc
5. Measurement: an introduction to a range of tools that you can use to measure your digital marketing activity and conversions
You will have an opportunity during this workshop to start creating your strategy / plan which can be finalised after the workshop.
This is a highly interactive and participative course. It is recommended that all participants bring a laptop to participate in practical elements.
DATES and VENUES
TBC. 9.30am – 4.30pm. ISME, Dublin
1 day course: €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.