This Advanced Facebook for Business Training Course will help you use Facebook effectively in your business.This workshop is ideal for businesses that have a Facebook business page and want to improve the engagement level and need help defining their Facebook strategy and implementing it.
The course is divided into two sections: Strategy and Facebook Features
This section will take you through the process of setting up and implementing a detailed strategy including:
- Creating customer personas and identifying the platform they are using based on their customer attributes
- Reputation management: tools and apps that allow you to monitor people talking about you online and how to handle complaints and compliments
- Analysing your performance using each Facebooks’ own insights data and additional apps like Fanpage Karma (Facebook) and Like Alyzer
- Creating / taking high quality images and how to use apps and tools like Canva, Wordswag etc. to take their images to the next level to increase engagement
- Creating and using hashtags – how to choose a unique hashtag and using ones that already exist.
- Introduction to management platforms like Hootsuite and Bufferapp for better management and analysis
- Case studies: looking at how similar businesses are using each platform effectively
It is envisaged that you will have good working knowledge of Facebook. In this section we will take you through advanced features and techniques including:
a. How to beat the Facebook news feed filter
b. Creating amazing images and video and the difference between native and streamed video content
c. Using Facebook live to engage your customers
d. Advertising – how to create effective ads and analysing the results
e. Creating content that drives customers to their website e.g. blogs, case studies, competitions etc.
f. Running competitions – setting their objectives, running the competition both on page and using an
app and measuring the results
g. Using hashtags effectively
This is a highly interactive and participative course. It is recommended that all participants bring a laptop to participate in practical elements.
DATES and VENUES
31st January 2017. 9.30am – 4.30pm. ISME, Dublin.
19th April 2017. 9.30am – 4.30pm. ISME, Dublin.
1 day course: €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.